Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Quick Note

So is anyone else going to be spending their Spring Break in the luxurious land of paper writing for LIS 658? Because I am!



And before you ask: YES,  Spring Break deserves to be capitalized.

Anyway, I was thinking it might be nice to have an extra pair of eyes look over my paper when I get done with it, and I'm more than willing to return the favor and look at your paper too. So if you're interested just comment below or shoot me an e-mail at whitney.waddell@uky.edu


2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in swapping papers. I've worked as a freelance editor, so I think I could be of some help. It's always hard to spot the errors in your own work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm also swapping with Darra. Maybe we can all work out some kind of group swap so we each get pre-peer reviewed twice?

      Delete